Welcome future, current and past fans of Zlin Aviation aircrafts!
You might currently be a ‘lurker’ on the site and are thinking about creating a forums account so you can join in the conversation. That sounds like a great plan! Before you do though, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the text below, so you are oriented.
Posting rules are:
1. Make sure your post has something to do with building, flying, owning or maintaining a Zlin Aviation aircraft.
2. No COMMERCIAL promotion for something irrelevant to Zlin Aircrafts. You can promote and review applicable products within reason.
3. Threads SPECULATING about the causes of a crash/incident before an accident report is ussued are not allowed here. Offer condolences to the family and friends if you want. Once the governing agency’s accident report has been published, then by all means we can discuss the mechanics and causes of the accident, hopefully learning something that will make flying safer for all.
4. No Politics, Government or Aviation Association Talk. Discussion about how EASA, EAA or AOPA, or any other aviation organization is run, doesn’t belong here.
5. Language and tone that would be inappropriate in the polite company of strangers and their young children shouldn’t be used.
6. Create your post in the appropriate area. Put classified listings in ‘Classifieds’, etc.
7. Civility please, treat others as you would want them to treat you.
If you can live with these rules, please register and become friends with some really amazing people. If you’re not comfortable with any of this, simply remain a ‘lurker’. We’re still glad you’re here!