SOwG is an official and open group of Zlin Aviation aircraft owners and backcountry lovers, originally created by Beppe Baschieri, acknowledged and approved by Zlin Aviation s.r.o.

3 days ago

FRENCH STOL CHAMPIONSHIP 2024 - UPDATEHi everyone,bad weather at the beginning of the season and one change required an update of the agenda of our French STOL Championship 2024.If you have questions and want to participate, don’t hesitate to contact me for further informations.If you attend the AERO Friedrichshafen 2024 (fête les 30 ans), don’t hesitate to come over to Zlin Aviation booth (B2-507), where you will find me. And of course, you can visit the Fédération Française d'ULM - FFPLUM booth as well (B1-505)CheersMaxime ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

1 month ago

On sale 600€ .Extended for classic, cruise, cub, bobber . ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

5 days ago

4 SALE!Hi SOwG and STOL friends,i am selling my new BERINGER tailwheel including axle. 4’’ rim with 9 x 3.5 tire tubeless.It is a “plug and play” wheel for the Zlin Aviation fork intended for AKBW Baby Bushwheel.The main advantage is that it weights 1.2kg less than the AKBW-BBW, the tire is very inexpensive compared to the BBW and it still offers quite some flotation.New price: 492€Sell price: 350€ If you happen to be visiting the AERO Friedrichshafen 2024 and are interested in the wheel, I can take it with me.Looking forward to meeting some of you at the AERO.CheersMaxime ... See MoreSee Less
View on Facebook

2 weeks ago

View on Facebook

You can also follow the group on facebook here

Savage and Shock Cubs are ultimate tools for backcountry or bush flying. They make runways optional for real, as a matter of fact runways are almost rejected by the fat tires most of these planes are sporting. 

This site is created with the purpose of promoting the use of Savage and Shock Cubs to what they were designed for – fantastic off airport experiences! Don’t be fooled – although this is virtual reality, this site is all about FACTUAL REALITY. It’s about what happens in the real world, experienced from one of Zlin Aviation’s magnificent aircrafts.

The site is maintained by Bush Flyers, dealers of Zlin Aviation Aircrafts in Denmark and Sweden, as well as the European dealers for Acme Aero Shocks